Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Making Sure the Liberal Message is Heard


Analysis from the last couple of Presidential elections have resulted both times in the Liberal's claim that they lost because... their message did not get out to Americans! Amazingly, they blame mainstream media sources for not helping them out here.

At any rate, I decided to try to help them out. Yes, let's get the liberal message out to Americans.

In order to facilitate this mission, I maintain an e-mail list that I send the occasional liberal message out to. I protect participants' e-mail addresses to the greatest extent possible and do not use them for any commercial purpose (as if I have a commercial purpose to use them for).

Anyway, if you want to be a recipient of my occasional "get the liberal message out" alerts, send me an e-mail to calayne1@juno.com. I'll add you. You won't be sorry. The best way I have found to thwart the liberal's agendas is to let 'em talk. So, let 'em be heard, I say.

Photo note: Photographer Sean Cafferky from the Seattle Anti-War Protest of 15 Feb 2003. There were too many to choose from. See for yourself at
http://www.lovethief.com/seattleantiwarprotest-feb2003/. (I may have to include this link in a "get the liberal message out" e-mail!)

1 comment:

Malott said...

rqThis sounds like a good service to the public.

I think liberal Dems get upset when their "talking points" don't get out. But I'm sure they'd like their "agenda" kept quiet.