Friday, August 17, 2012

That's Why They're Professionals

Following up with the shooting at the Family Research Center. Nary a word received from my news headline emails. OK, admittedly, I am subscribed only to FOXNews and MarketWatch breaking news alerts. I notice on the news section of my homepage that the LA Times has a headline about it. Nevertheless, I know from past experience that shootings light up the news wires like crazy.

Unless it's a declared lib shooting up a conservative organization's office. Apparently.

Obviously, that's why they are PROFESSIONAL journalists. Unlike you and me, they know what important news really is... such as when they create dots that don't exist so that they connect every tragedy to the TEA Party.

Once again from commentary posted by GOPUSA:

Suspect in Family Research Council shooting was LGBT volunteer

Obama Defends Biden's 'Chains' Remark, Silent on Left-wing Shooter

Shooter: 'I don't like your politics'

And a great observation by a reader: "I think I missed the story where Obama called Leo Johnson on the phone and told him he was a hero.  Can someone forward that to me?"

No comments: