Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Peter Heck Show Website


Good news! The new and improved Peter Heck Show website is now up and running. I invite any reader here to give it a try. At the very least, you are treated to very snazzy photos of Peter (used here with absolutely no permission). Of great benefit is the ability to listen to and download the radio programs. Most excellent! Looking forward to more good things.

If you have not tried it, give the Peter Heck Show website a whirl…

http://www.peterheck.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of the new website. I see you're linked there, Chuck! What did you have to do (or how much did you pay him off) to link you?! Just kidding of course. Enjoy reading what you both have to say.

Anonymous said...

I just started listening to him a few weeks ago when his new time slot started. I'm off work now and can catch it. I didn't realize he was local. Enjoy reading your posts, Chuck. And I enjoy reading your letters to the editor. Keep up the blessed work!

ChuckL said...

Jason, thank you for stopping by. I guess just have to be on Peter's good side for him to link. :)

Actually, I came to know Peter through a member of First Baptist Church (Bunker Hill) whose daughter teaches at Eastern. We had him present his "One Nation Under Christ" seminars at the church (when he still had time to do them). Struck up a friendship from that.

ChuckL said...

Jerry, thank you very much for your compliments. Having an active link on Peter's website puts me under a bit more pressure. I have been rather sporadic about my posting frequency here. I need to be a bit (a lot) more regular.

I'm still submitting letters. I have a couple now pending. They were longer ones, so I don't know if they will be published. They're getting a bit dated now. Oh well, always another idea to submit...

Tundra Wolf said...

I'm in Anchorage and I want to find out which radio station you're on up here. Your site showing all the states is non interactive. So which station are you on, hah?
Neal W Olson