Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Venture

At the invitation of Peter Heck, I began a new venture a few weeks ago. Actually, it's an old venture in a new skin. I was one among some others he invited to participate in Liberty Tree, the "official blog of the Peter Heck Radio Show."

Peter is working to create a current events style site that attracts a variety of regular readers. Those currently writing at the site are invited to submit articles frequently on current, breaking, and out of the ordinary news items. For the time being, it is free-wheeling; we'll see if Peter "reigns" us in along the way.

So my invite to you is to give Liberty Tree a go. Go to the site regularly to see what the recent happenings are. Leave some comments if you wish, but don't feel under any obligation. The goal is to achieve frequent viewer volume through quality posts.

I do not plan to take down ChucksChants, but as you can already tell, this new venture, along with older ones, may slow down my volume here. I'll see what happens.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Delta R. Vines said...

Chuck:

I took a look at the Liberty site, and didn't see any of your stuff. (oh woe! smile). What I read was of interest, though.

ChuckL said...

Ooops. Sorry, Delta. I should have included that I post there under TheOldSalt. It was felt that it would be better to maintain separate "identities."