Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanks


Just a quick word of thanks for those who have asked about me. I just go through periods of working on some things and neglecting others. For those who can recall the Ed Sullivan shows, I have for a long time imagined my life (and the lives of many others) to be similar to the guy who would keep a large number of plates spinning on a stick. He has to always run from plate to plate to plate to give it a new spin. Meanwhile, the ones he neglects slow down until they are in danger of falling and crashing. So, over he runs to give it a new spin.


As I think about it, I don't know how entertaining such an act would be now, but it must have made an impression since I remember it.


Sorry I don't make updates here as often as I would like... Ooops! Excuse me, I need to run over and give one of my other plates a spin!

No comments: