Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yet Another Sign of Global Warmageddon


In yet another startling example of global warming, Bloomberg reports...


******
Nov. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Beijing’s airport canceled more than 60 flights and delayed more than 120 others today as the heaviest snowfall in the Chinese capital in at least 54 years blanketed the city for the third day this month.
******

These global warming temperature increases are just taking my breath away. I was looking forward to affording my health care and cap & trade taxes from the savings I was expecting by not buying heavy cold weather gear and from the revenue I expected to raise from scrapping the copper in my heating system. I don't know what to do now.

Ah, all is well, President Barack Hussein Obama will soon let me know. All hail to the Barack Obama.

4 comments:

Tsofah said...

Chuck? You still with us? Chuck???

Tell me you didn't get frozen!

ChuckL said...

It's going to get to that point (frozen, that is). It's at this time of the year that I sadly & sullenly realize that in about 4 or 5 months, todays weather will feel warm after winter! Global warmageddon just doesn't seem to take.

SkyePuppy said...

With all the scientists assuring us of the truth of global warming, I just invested in a tropical clothing manufacturer. I'll be rich in no time! I'll start by selling to all those overheated people in Beijing...

ChuckL said...

Hey, sounds like a sure thing. I want a piece of that action! Better yet, let's figure out what we can market to global warming scientists!