Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Overloaded


I have to get an April 1st entry. Don't want it to slide by without me making a post. So...

I have been thinking lately how overloaded the news for my commentaries is. I thought that things would take a breather after the election. After all, the candidates are no longer going after each other.

Wrong!!! There must be more alarming news now than ever before. I find some article in my local paper (which ain't humongous by any stretch of the imagination) every day over which I raise my eyebrows. President Obama has turned into Obama, Inc. He and his non-tax paying cronies are intent on taking over and running private business. They have no regard for owners, stockholders, boards of directors, or anyone else who runs a company. Now Obama, Inc. is going to dictate to GM how to run an auto company. This would be a hoot if it were in another country. These people (uh, liberal Democrats) are going to spell disaster yet.

I wish I could wake up tomorrow, find that someone has posted a big APRIL FOOL for America, and then we get back to normal.

PS I know that the photo is not President Obama, Inc., but it is a Democrat (Sen. Harry Reid), and he does symbolize what they are doing to America. :)

No comments: